Terms of Sale
All orders, sales contracts, or shipments will be accepted and executed by Kelseyville Lumber & Supply with the following TERMS and CONDITIONS:
1.TERMS: ALL BILLS ARE DUE AND PAYABLE IN FULL ON THE 10TH OF MONTH FOLLOWING DATE OF PURCHASE AND PAST DUE BY THE END OF THE MONTH. (DELINQUENT ACCOUNTS WILL BE CLOSED.)Past due accounts are subject to a FINANCE CHARGE which is computed by a “PERIODIC RATE” of 1 ½% per month (OR A MINIMUM CHARGE OF $1.00) which is an ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE OF 18%.
The buyer agrees that any FINANCE CHARGE computed will become part of his financial obligation to seller. If any account is referred to an attorney for collection, said account would be subject to a reasonable collection fee or attorney’s fee, cost and FINANCE CHARGE as set forth above.
2.Delay in or failure to make deliveries (total or partial) due in whole or part to strikes, lockouts, labor troubles, fires, severe or unforeseen weather, windstorms, floods, acts of God, inability to secure cars, traffic, accidents, mechanical failure and or any other causes beyond our control will not constitute a default.
3.Shipments shall be inspected upon receipt and if any errors or irregularities exist, they must be reported to us in writing before using the merchandise and within 24 hours of receipt of goods, otherwise no claims or adjustments of any kind will be recognized. We assume no responsibility in the use of the merchandise shipped and when placed in work constitutes acceptance by the customer. Shortages must be indicated on the driver’s “Sign and return” copy.
4. Stock items in good sale-able condition may be returned and will be credited according to grade after deduction of sales tax, expense of reloading and cartage and a minimum ten percent yard handling charge. No credit can be allowed for special or detailed millwork. NO RETURN OF SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS. All items to be returned, must be returned within 30 days of delivery and must be accompanied by original sales slip.
4a. Special orders will be charged to Buyer’s account in the same month item(s) are received by Seller.
5. Any adjustment for defective material shall be made on a basis of replacement of the material and no other basis.
6. The Purchaser is responsible for adequate access to delivery location and assumes liability for damage to property or equipment when trucks are required to leave highways or accepted streets.
7. ALL C.O.D’S (Cash on Delivery order) must be paid in full prior to or at time of delivery.
8. If balance due for this is not paid in full for labor, service, equipment or material furnished, the improved property may by subject to Mechanic’s Lien.
9. Customer agrees to pay a restocking charge on all returned items of ten percent (10%) unless returned material was damaged or defective upon receipt by customer.
10. Check writing policy: Check writing requires an account and pre-authorization; up to a 5 day waiting period could apply.
3555 North Main St, Kelseyville, Ca 95451
STORE & YARD HOURS
Monday - Friday: 7:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Sunday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
WINDOWS & DOORS HOURS
Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
DESIGN CENTER HOURS
Monday - Saturday: 9:00am - 5:00pm